Youth on Course Membership
Applications are being accepted for NCGA Youth on Course membership
Mariners Point would like to encourage a lifelong interest in golf and is promoting membership in the NCGA Youth on Course (under age 18) through Mariners Point! Register and your membership will be effective through December 31, 2020.
- Handicap maintenance: now enter your scores online at www.ncga.org
- NCGA blue book and quarterly NCGA newsletter
- Discounted golf at Poppy Hills, Poppy Ridge and Stevenson Ranch
- Reduced green fees at Mariners Point-YOC members pay $5 green fees
- Reduced fees at other YOC participating golf facilities (see website for details)
Mariners Point has added exclusive benefits to purchasing your NCGA YOC membership through Mariners Point; you will receive an additional Mariners Point Youth membership sticker for your NCGA card permitting the following:
- Reduced price on range ball buckets- purchase $7 small buckets (regularly $10 cash) Limit of two buckets per day.
- Reduced green fees at Mariners Point-YOC members pay $5 green fees (regularly $15)
- One hour (per day) use of short game practice area for $7 (regularly $9)
Cost of Membership $60 for 2020
Mariners Point Youth on Course
In order to receive discounted green fees and rangeball buckets through the Youth on Course program through Mariners Point, children may make a choice of these options:
- Print out and complete the Mariners Point YOC Test. The child must understand important golf course behavior and etiquette and know the basic rules of golf in order to be a responsible member of YOC. Parents must also review the material and sign the application page. When completed, please bring the test and membership fee to the Mariners Point Pro Shop. The test will be graded by a professional staff member of Mariners Point at the earliest convenience. Please make sure that you fill out the applicant’s contact information. You will receive a phone call or email when your child’s handicap number and YOC sticker are available for pickup.
- Participate in a session of Mariners Point summer camp, after school/weekend group youth classes or private lessons with one of the instructors at Mariners Point. Instructors will provide the YOC curriculum and test.