2012 NCGA Youth on Course Membership
Applications are being accepted for 2012 NCGA Youth on Course membership. Click here for the application and test.
Mariners Point would like to encourage a lifelong interest in golf and is promoting membership in the 2012 NCGA Youth on Course (under age 18) through Mariners Point! Register and your membership will be effective through December 31, 2012
NCGA YOC 2012 membership affords the following benefits:
- Handicap maintenance: now enter your scores online at www.ncga.org
- NCGA blue book and quarterly NCGA newsletter
- Discounted golf at Poppy Hills, Poppy Ridge and Stevenson Ranch
- Reduced green fees at Mariners Point-YOC members pay $4 green fees
- Reduced fees at other YOC participating golf facilities (see website for details)
Mariners Point has added exclusive benefits to purchasing your NCGA YOC membership through Mariners Point; you will receive an additional Mariners Point Youth membership sticker for your NCGA card permitting the following:
- Reduced price on range ball buckets- purchase $4 small buckets (regularly $8 cash) Limit of two buckets per day.
- Reduced green fees at Mariners Point-YOC members pay $4 green fees (regularly $13)
- One hour (per day) use of short game practice area for $4 (regularly $8)
Cost of Membership $60 for 2012